Principal Number 3: The Poetic Principal - We Can Choose What We Study
- Organizations, like open books, are endless sources of study and learning.
- What we choose to study makes a difference. It describes - even creates - the world as we know it.
Principal Number 4: The Anticipatory Principle - Image Inspires Action
- Human systems move in the direction of their images of the future.
- The more positive and hopeful the image of the future, the more positive the present-day action.
Principal Number 5: The Positive Principal - Positive Questions Lead to Positive Change
- Momentum for large-scale change requires large amounts of positive affect and social bonding.
- This momentum is best generated through positive questions that amplify the positive core.