Principal Number 6: The Wholeness Principle - Wholeness Brings Out the Best
- Wholeness brings out the best in people and organizations.
- Bringing all stakeholders together in large group forums stimulates creativity and builds collective capactiy.
Principal Number 7: The Enactment Principal - Acting "As If" Is Self-Fulfilling
- To really make a change, we must "be the change we want to see".
- Positive change occurs when the process used to create the change is a living model of the ideal future.
- People perform better and are more committed when they have freedom to choose how and what they contribute.
- Free choice stimulates organizational excellence and positive change.